Distology’s CEO, Hayley Roberts has been announced as a judge for the CRN Women in Channel Awards 2020 for the third year running.
The Women in Channel Awards recognise the achievements of the entrepreneurs, leaders and exceptional employees who act as role models for young females considering a career in this fast-paced, dynamic industry.
Hayley Roberts has been involved in the awards since its inception in 2017 and is incredibly passionate about inspiring and encouraging female talent within the STEM career paths.
Other Judges Include:
- Hayley Roberts, Distology, CEO
- Alex Tatham, Westcoast, MD
- Angela Whitty, Cisco, UK partner boss
- Apay Obang-Oyway, Symantec, director channel and alliances
- Sam Mudd, Phoenix Software, CEO
- Graeme Watt, Softcat, CEO
- Gina Hough, the Marketing Communications Company, owner
- Sara Yirrell, former CRN editor
- Sara Driscoll, former CRN editor
- Sarah Long, Computacenter, Chief People Officer
- Helen Slinger, BT Business Direct, CEO – YES
- Sarah Shields, Dell, VP of central and northern Europe
- Darren Spence, Boost Technology, MD
- Jennifer Norman, XMA, head of infrastructure transformation
- Neil Sawyer, HP, director of channel and partner alliances
Find out more about the awards & discover the other judges on the link below.