You Can’t Protect What You
Complete visibility into critical assets is the foundation of securing and defending an organisation’s IT and OT networks. Especially in OT environments, many organisations lack visibility into key areas of their networks. This is due to the challenges associated with deploying security sensors in a distributed network where there are unidirectional connectivity requirements and legacy equipment is common. Garland Technology has been helping companies’ OT and IT network monitoring and security sensors deliver on their promise of performance and protection because Garland’s Network TAP, Packet Broker and Data Diode solutions enable the deployment of these tools while reliably delivering all of the data the sensors need to perform.
Garland Technology’s 100% Focus is Delivering Packets
Purpose-Built OT Network TAPs
- Purpose-built hardware devices allow access to your monitor traffic by copying packets without impacting network integrity.
- TAPs allow network traffic to flow between network ports without interruption, creating an exact copy of the traffic flow, continuously, 24/7.
- Garland’s TAP portfolio is unmatched within
- Specialised TAPs for unique OT environments including extreme temperatures, vibrations,
space constraints, DIN-Rail Mounts and DC
Modular, Scalable Network
- Network Packet Brokers provide a collection of monitoring and security tools with access to traffic from across the network.
- An NPB receives data from a number of links then acts as a broker, dealing the relevant data out to the connected monitoring tools.
- Garland Technology Packet Brokers can aggregate, load balance, filter and deduplicate traffic to improve tool efficiency and reduce CAPEX costs.
- All features and functions of Garland’s Packet Brokers are included with purchase. There are no additional port or feature licenses.
Hardware Data Diodes
- Hardware Data Diodes and Data Diode TAPs are a cost-effective solution to provide an additional layer of security in OT networks.
- When SPAN/Mirror ports are used, it’s best practice to connect via a hardware Data Diode to pass the mirrored data to the security sensors.
- Using Hardware Data Diodes guarantees unidirectional traffic flow, ensuring that no data is passed back into the Switch SPAN/Mirror port.
The Cybersecurity Threat
When SPAN ports aren’t reliable, available, or configurable, you’re open to blind spots that hide malicious threats. Garland Technology helps to solve your visibility challenges with their extensive TAP, Aggregator, and Data Diode solutions.
Learn More About Garland Technology
Ready when you are!
Take a quick demo with one of our experts and learn why Garland Technology has the industry’s most reliable,
economical, easy to deploy, and scalable network TAP, packet broker, and cloud visibility solutions.