Effortlessly Continuous Compliance
How you monitor and prove your cybersecurity posture is best achieved through recognised legislation, standards and frameworks, such as GDPR, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS and Cyber Essentials+. According to the 2023 Compliance Trends Report, four out of five organisations have indicated negative consequences due to a reactive or manual approach to compliance, ranging from slower sales cycles (41%), security incidents (40%), and fines (24%).
Drata combines its advanced security and compliance automation platform and its team of compliance experts with the mission of making compliance effortless and accessible for companies of all sizes. With Drata, thousands of companies streamline their GRC practice through continuous, automated control monitoring and evidence collection, resulting in a strong security posture, lower costs, and less time spent preparing for audits.
Watch this video to learn about the benefits of partnering with Drata.
Drata is the only software-as-a-service that automates risk and compliance
in one simple-to-set-up-and-use solution.
- Compliance experts: Drata provides you with a team of experts, each with lived compliance experience.
- Manage risk: Manage end-to-end risk assessments and treatment workflows, backed by automated testing and 150+ pre-mapped controls.
- Increased revenue: Drata’s automation-led approach and comprehensive platform streamline the path to compliance to help expedite your company’s sales process and growth.
- Time savings: Whether you are brand new to compliance or an expert, Drata simplifies your compliance journey so your team can focus on business-critical initiatives.
- Peace of mind: With continuous control monitoring, you always know the health of your security posture.
- Pace of innovation: Drata technology innovates at #drataspeed ensuring your compliance program scales with your growing organisation.
Streamlining Operations: Drata Cut Lemonade's Time by 80%
Lemonade, a consumer-focused insurance company, used to spend hundreds of hours preparing for audits before using a compliance automation platform. Drata was chosen as the solution for automating evidence collection, providing flexibility to create control frameworks and reducing the amount of time the team had to put in by 60 to 80%.
Learn More About Drata
Ready when you are! Take a quick demo with one of our experts and learn why thousands of
enterprise organisations rely on Drata for their risk compliance automation.