Phishing is the biggest security challenge faced by organisations of all sizes around the world. IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing service protects organisations against today’s most dangerous phishing threats.
The solution combines the power of humans & machines in defending against phishing attacks by integrating both phishing protection and security awareness training into a single offering. Powerful AI/ML-driven detection and response, crowdsourced threat intel from across the entire customer base, and dynamic email alert banners all come together in a single powerful solution. IRONSCALES is a cloud-based solution that integrates quickly with Microsoft Office 365, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Teams.
Quick to Deploy & Easy To Use
- Ready to integrate into email environments in as few as two clicks via API
- Reduces the time spent by security teams dealing with phishing emails through automation and AI-driven decision making
- A single and easy to use platform
- Make smarter and faster decisions regarding suspicious emails
Advanced Threat Protection
- Threat intelligence provided by the IRONSCALES Community made up of over 7,000 customer security teams
- AI-powered risk assessment score to support employee decision making
- Continuous inbox monitoring for proactive ransomware prevention
- Protection against advanced threats such as BEC, AOT and VIP Impersonation
- Send phishing simulation tests to an entire company or select groups, using real-world examples of recent phishing attacks
- Provide security awareness training to uplevel employee security knowledge and to meet specific compliance requirements
- Review reports to understand who the most targeted employees/groups are, who is best at spotting and reporting simulated phish and who may need additional assistance
Secure Organisations Against Phishing Attacks
With billions of phishing attacks being sent out daily, and legacy solutions unable to keep up with advanced modern threats – they are one of the greatest risks organisations will face. Without adequate email protection, security teams work tirelessly to reduce their vulnerability to phishing attacks .
The Business Cost of Phishing Report
Businesses are spending too much time and money on phishing. On average, organisations spend almost 30 minutes dealing with each phishing email identified in their email infrastructure. Not only this, phishing is expected to get worse over the coming 12 months. Read the full report to find out more.
How to Stay Ahead of the Growing Email Security Threat
97% of email users cannot recognise a sophisticated phishing email.
Email is a vital part of both our daily and working lives – yet something as simple as clicking a malicious link in an email can cause a world of damage to an organisation. Every day cybercriminals launch billions of new phishing attacks, and organisations are spending more on email security than ever before. IRONSCALES can reduce time spent on manual email analysis by 90%. Read this guide to find out more about the number one attack vector used by cyber criminals.
James Jassie, Digital Security & Compliance Analyst, United Lincolnshire Hospitals
“IRONSCALES has been really effective, we’ve had several occassions where there have been significant phishing campaigns that Office 365 native protection hasn’t picked up, and yet IRONSCALES has. Partnering with IRONSCALES was the clear choice.”
Brad Johnstone, Head of ICT Services, Ayshire College
“We reviewed our email system and agreed phishing was our number one security risk right now … We felt that IRONSCALES is the best one on the market, as it offers both phishing protection and phishing simulation tools.”
Paramount School District
Jim Wolff, Director of Technology, Paramount School District
“From our experience, you want an integrated email solution, not a gateway product. It should be a platform that includes training features and customized messaging for banners. The return on investment from this will become clear fairly quickly.”
Request Your Demo
Ready when you are! Take a quick demo with one of our experts and learn why thousands of people rely on IRONSCALES for their inbound email security.