Hybrid Data Protection Powered by Druva
Harbor makes data protection easy and delivers complete peace of mind with their award winning* service. The service provides high class data protection and recovery support for customers with data across multiple platforms, including on-premise, cloud and SaaS. Wherever you are on your cloud journey, Harbor has the knowledge and expertise to protect your data, wherever it is. *Harbor Solutions was recognised as “Global MSP of the Year 2022” at the Druva Channel Partner Awards.
Complete Protection for Microsoft 365 Services
Harbor’s M365 Protection Powered by Druva provides exceptional protection and recovery for Microsoft 365 data – including Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams. This service protects customers from accidental data loss, malicious insider attacks, file corruption and ransomware attacks, by using a combination of best-in-class Druva technology and a dedicated team of highly experienced data protection experts.
Give Your Customers Peace Of Mind
- Award winning technology and services team
- Expert implementation and ongoing management of your critical data
- Experience in protecting data for organisations of all sizes from all sectors
- Predictable data protection outcomes and costs through well-defined services
- Eliminate cost of acquisition, maintenance of software and hardware, and in-house expertise
- Flexible commercial offerings that sit in line with your business requirements and buying needs
Availability & Security
- Service performance guarantees and financially backed SLAs
- Specialist teams working around the clock to ensure that platforms are available – meaning that when you need your data, you can be confident on the recovery of it
- Teams providing insights from your environment, allowing for rapid detection of an event
Inside xDR and Recovery
In this episode of Delve, we’re delving into the IT equivalents of our emergency services – xDR and recovery. Cyberspace is not just about cyber defences – like antivirus, password safes, web and internet security. Layered in behind all of that is intelligence tech that round-the-clock monitors digital activity, and layered behind that, are the post-digital-disaster recovery and investigation teams – the clean-up crew of recovery specialists and digital forensics! With billions of pounds at stake, it makes sense that these things exist, but how do they work? And how do they work together? That’s what our guests today are going to be helping us understand.
Learn More About Harbor Solutions
Ready when you are! Take a quick demo with one of our experts and learn why organisations rely on
Harbor Solutions for the protection and recovery of their business critical data.