Tuesday the 8th of August 2017
Osirium’s Privileged Access management Platform is used to control access to critical servers and infrastructure devices from Administrative users.
Join Tim Ager, Osirium Sales Director, on Tuesday the 8th of August
where he will introduce the core concepts of a successful Privileged Access Management implementation:
- Reducing risk by separating privileged users from their admin passwords
- Meeting audit and compliance with session recording
- Simplifying the admin experience with SSO to server infrastructure
- Controlling access from outsourced administrators and third parties
- Building the business case for PAM with task management and automation
Tim will be joined by Terry Jenvey, Technical Consultant at Osirium who will also provide a practical demonstration.
To register, please complete the form using the link below: